William L. Felix, Jr.
Eller Professor of Accounting, Emeritus
- Ph.D., The Ohio State University, 1970
- Auditor Judgment Processes Especially in the Performance of Analytical Procedures and Internal Control Evaluations
- The role of audit evidence in opinion forming and justification.
- The role of the internal auditor in financial statement audits.
Publications and Working Papers
- American Institute of Certified CPA's (AICPA)
- American Accounting Association
- Arizona Society of CPA's
Awards and Honors
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Auditing Fellow (2000-2005) – University of Arizona