Areas of Expertise
- Accounting quality
- Top management teams
“One Person Can Make a Difference: The Association between Chief Accounting Officers (CAOs) and Accounting Quality.” Coauthored with Adrienne C. Rhodes [Assistant Professor at Texas A&M]. Presented at the 2013 AAA Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
“Compensation Disclosure Quality’s Impact on Financial Statement Users.”
"Audit Outcomes of Initiating a Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) Position"
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in New York and New Jersey
Awards and Honors
- J. Kenneth and Nancy N. Jones Scholarship [2009-2013]
- Jane O. Burns Graduate Scholarship [2010, 2013]
- G. Kenneth Nelson Scholarship 
- The Frank P. and Mary Jean Smeal Endowment Fund Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Donald M. and Regina Harrison Graduate Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Smeal Competitive Doctoral Research Grant [2011-2012]