Areas of Expertise
- Executive Teams
- Corporate Governance
“The Impact of Audit Committee Members Information Technology Expertise on the Reliability and Timeliness of Financial Reporting” (with Paul Michas and Musaib Ashraf). Under review at The Accounting Review and accepted for presented at the 2019 Auditing Midyear Conference.
“Executive Accountants and Financial Reporting” (with Adrienne C. Rhodes). Under review at Management Science and presented at the 2018 Financial Accounting and Reporting Midyear Conference.
- Licensed CPA in Arizona
- Member of the American Accounting Association
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Southern Arizona in Tucson, AZ
Awards and Honors
- Eller College of Management Research Grant 
- J. Kenneth and Nancy N. Jones Scholarship [2009-2013]
- Jane O. Burns Graduate Scholarship [2010, 2013]
- G. Kenneth Nelson Scholarship 
- The Frank P. and Mary Jean Smeal Endowment Fund Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Donald M. and Regina Harrison Graduate Scholarship [2010-2012]
- Smeal Competitive Doctoral Research Grant [2011-2012]